The Story is About   +  TIME

Random Stuff and Contest Winner

Yesterday was the deadline for the Contest of Awesome, which included a signed ARC of Shiver and Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater. And the winner is:

Jessica Secret

I've contacted you by email, please send me your address and information! Congrats to Jessica and THANKS to everyone that entered!

Other Stuff.

I've been nominated for three more Book Blogger Appreciation Week (BBAW) awards! Thankfully I don't have to submit any blog posts for these. That part took me forever. Here are the nominations (which I think are awesome!):

  • Best Name for a Blog: This blog has a name that is impossible to forget - it’s creative, or witty, or just plain strange, but it’s certainly memorable.
  • Best Community Builder: This blogger inspires community through their posts, their comments, and their work on book blogging events.
  • Most Prolific Blogger: This blogger is EVERYWHERE. You have no idea how they do it. They consistently post on their own blog, keep up with challenges, and comment on other blogs. You’re convinced they have a super power that somehow relates to blogging.
Thank You so much, again! I'm at a loss for words! You guys blow me away with your thoughtfulness!

On another note, it's Hope from Hope's Bookshelf's Birthday, sweet 16 to be exact, so be sure to send her some b-day wishes today!