The Story is About   +  young adult

Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

Release Date: August 25, 2009
Publisher: HarperTeen
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 262
Other Titles in the Series: Moonlinght, Full Moon
From: bought
Interest: series

Brittany has never had a guy declare her as his mate, so she faced her full moon alone. But she has always loved Connor from afar. When they are imprisoned by their enemies, they must depend on each other to survive. But Brittany harbors a dark and dangerous secret that could destroy them both.
I love this series. Not because it has exceptional writing, not because it has outstanding character development, but just because. And this often confuses people when I give some of the elements low ratings but I still give the overall rating five stars. I don't average my score. It is what it is, it's what I want it to be.

It's fluff and I love it! I love that I can sit down and read it in one setting. And I love that I get a stupidly sappy happy ending.

I didn't like Brittany at all until this novel, so it was nice to get inside her character. The plot didn't follow the same pattern as the two before, so that was a nice change too.

I thought the series, was over, but it seems I was wrong! Shadow of the Moon will be available March 2010. I'm not happy about the wait though!