The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (26)

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. I hadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: check out all the books to pine for posts!

Prophecy of Days by Christy Raedeke
The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell

Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus

Runway by Meg Cabot
Stalker Girl by Rosemary Graham

Wolves, Boys, and Other Things that Might Kill Me by Kristen Chandler
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
The Fire Opal by Regina McBride

The Clearing by Heather Davis
Shadow Mirror by Richie Tankersley Cusick

Off All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
The UnLadylike Adventures of Kat Stephenson: A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis