The Story is About   +  TIME

Blast from the Past (2)

Last year I didn't participate in NaNoWriMo, so I shared some of my previous work with you. You can see the first Blast from the Past post.

I am participating in NaNoWriMo this year, but I still wanted to share this. Sharon, I think you'll especially like this one.

It's called My Cat My Family and I. Do you like the cover art?

This page one. It reads as follows:

My cat had babies.
My cat can walk.
My baby sister can walk, too.
I always do what my mom tells me to do.
Sometimes I play.

Isn't that a riot! My story goes on to say that I also have a rabbit and a dog, that I like to play with my baby sister and Dana (my next door neighbor) that I have a lot of cousins that are nice and I am nice too, and finally after I go home, I work. My dad and I plant the garden, we plant beans and fruit.

And of course it's beautifully illustrated as well!

This was from first grade, April 25, 1990.

Hope you enjoyed this year's blast from the past! And now I shall get back to NaNoWriMo.