The Story is About   +  TIME

Secret Santa/Holiday Swap

Do you feel like giving (and getting) a little something special this holiday season? Then I have two fantastic ideas that you might be interested in!



For the first one, I'm going to hand the post over to Kate from The Neverending Shelf.

Ho, Ho, Ho! Hello everyone, Kate from The Neverending Shelf here. I am taking over The Story for a little bit to share with you some holiday news. As many of you know, the Christmas season is right around the corner, and this year I thought it would be a lot of fun to try a Secret Santa for the blogging community and its readers. Below is the basic information for the event:

Information:

* A sign up sheet has been created here: www.theneverendingshelf.com/2009/10/secret-santa.html for those wishing to participate.

* This open internationally to all book lovers. I am hoping to pair those in like countries. For example: Canadians with other Canadians, UK with UK, etc.

* Books given can be new or used. If used, please make sure they are in good condition.

* Sign-ups end on November 15th. I will email you your partner's information by Wednesday, November 18th.

* Please have your package sent out no later than December 10th.

* When you’ve sent out your package, please email me and let me know. And please also email me when you receive your package. I want to ensure that all who sign up receive something.

* And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at neverendingshelf(at)gmail(dot)com.

Happy Holidays!



Second up is the Holiday Swap!

This swap is for Book Bloggers! The deadline to sign up is November 12!

For more information on the Holiday Swap, you can head to the web page. They have a sign up sheet available, as well as a FAQ and other goodies... like buttons!



Sign up for one or both!

And don't forget, books make great gifts for the holidays: Buy Books for the Holidays!