The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (28)

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. I hadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: check out all the books to pine for posts!

I know I just did one of these fairly recently... but I couldn't resist another!

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Green by Laura Peyton Roberts

7 Souls by Barnabus Miller and Jordan Orlando
Shadow by Jenny Moss

Dreaming of Amelia by Jaclyn Moriarty
(This is also the UK cover, this book will be released in the US as The Ghosts of Ashbury High)
Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Broadway Lights by Jen Calonita

Magic Under Glass by Jackie Dolamore
(I already feature this books, but this is a different cover, so cute! Does anyone know if this is maybe the UK cover?)
Epitaph Road by David Patneaude
(I do have a copy of this one to read!)

Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
(Love this cover!)
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta

Spring Fling by Sabrina Jones
The Exile of Gigi Lane by Adrienne Maria Vrettos