The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (53)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

So, I had a vlog all ready to go, with Xander visits and everything... and for some reason, I can't get it to upload on my computer. I'm so very ticked! Grrr... my computer has been crap this week.

Instead, I have a picture montage of the goodies I received this week.

These are the books I recieved for review... such pretty covers!

  • Splendor (Luxe series) by Anna Godberson
  • Shadowland (Immortals series) by Alyson Noel
  • Envy (Luxe series) by Anna Godberson
  • What I Wore to Save the World by Maryrose Wood (this is a series too)
I also won a contest at Becca Fitzpatrick's blog, I don't usually enter contest because 1.) I have horrible luck. 2.) I don't have enough room for the books I have!

But this was for a tank top! Here it is in all it's glory:

There was also a signed post card from Becca! How cool!!

I also got my business cards this week. I got these for free for hosting a contest for UPrinting.com. They're cute. And I can't really complain because they were free.

I did buy one book this week too:

Frommer's New York City 2010... (why yes I am that anal!)

And just because I think the cover to What I Wore to Save the World is so cool... here is is again:

And here's a picture of Xander I took today. He went and played and grandma and grandpa's today with his bestest buddy Tia so he is rather tired.

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual IMM post not your blog url, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!