The Story is About   +  TIME

Secret Project Revealed!

If you watched my In My Mailbox vlog last weekend, you might remember me saying that I was working on a secret project. Well, it's not really secret, a lot of people know about it, but I haven't officially made any statements about it on the blog.

I'm doing that right now!

Here's the deal. I'm hosting the 2010 Debut Author Challenge! I'll have more information about the challenge itself later on, but basically the goal is to read a set number of novels by debut YA & MG authors.

I'll be giving away some awesome goodies to the participants, which is why I mentioned it in the IMM post... because I've been receiving those awesome goodies! Wooohoo!

If you are a 2010 debut author and you'd like to help out with the challenge, please email me for more information.

Please note that this is for an author with a debut in YA or MG literature, so you can have an "adult" title and still be considered a debut author, for the challenge.

I also asked a fellow blogger a few months ago to help design some buttons for the challenge, but the girl is crazy busy, which I totally understand! So, not a big deal at all... but I need some buttons! Can anyone out there help me!! (I really love the buttons that Kelsey of Reading Keep You Sane did for Kay Cassidy's Teen Author Challenge.) Please email me your designs!

If you're interested in submitting a button(s) design

  • I'd like them to say 2010 Debut Author Challenge, or I'm participating in the 2010 Debut Author Challenge... something a long those lines.
  • I like colors!
  • I'd like it to fit in the sidebar so that participants can post their badges and such.
  • I'd also like a larger button that I can use for the DAC posts themselves.
  • I'd also like the web address to be included: thestory.com
Well, I think that's it for now. So now you know. I'll have a sign up post later on, and a post that explains the challenge in a little more detail and show off the prizes and what not.

I'm really excited! You think you'd be interested in participating?