The Story is About   +  blog advice

Dear Story Siren (3)

Dear Story Siren,

Approximately how many hours a week do you spend on your blog?

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict
http://web.me.com/quirion


Dear Jennifer,

Can I say... too much! I at least spend a few hours everyday on my blog, and a lot more on the weekends. That doesn't include the hours I spend on the internet, that I shouldn't! If I had to give a number, I'd say at least 16 hours a week.

The Story



Dear Story Siren,

When is your birthday? I feel like I need to be prepared for that special date! :)

-MC


Dear MC,

My birthday is April 17.

-Story Siren



Dear Story Siren,

I was wondering how you made the navigation bar up above (It says home, about, etc.) with its cute buttons! :)

- Anonymous


Anonymous,

A site designer actually designed my layout for me. So I'm not exactly sure.

However, if you have a blogspot blog, you now have the option to make "pages" and there is an option for a navigation bar! It's easy to do! All you have to do is go to your posting tab and then look for "Edit Pages" it will walk you through the process.

Also very good resource you can use to make your own horizontal navigation bar is tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com. Then have a step-by-step tutorial for horizontal navigation bars.



If you have a question... blog related, personal, book related... submit it below to be featured on a future post of "Dear Story Siren"