The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (67)

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. (This post was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Well... I had a vlog all ready to go, but I cannot get it to work for some reason, YouTube hates me right now or something, sorry! Hopefully next week... but without further ado:

The books this week!

For review:

Token of Darkness

by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It

by Adam Selzer
Nearly Departed

by Rook Hastings

Tagged

by Mara Purnhagan
Blood Ninja

by Nick Lake
The House of Tomorrow

by Peter Bognanni

The Smart Aleck's Guide to American History

by Adam Selzer
After

by Kristin Harmel
Getting Revenge on Lauren

Wood by Eileen Cook

Bought:

You're a Good Dog Carl

by Alexandra Day

Went to half priced books yesterday with mom and I bought You're a Good Dog Carl! SO CUTE. It has a collection of the Carl stories in it. And it is BEAUTIFULLY illustrated, which is the reason I bought it! So reminds me of my Xander!

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual IMM post not your blog url so that it is easier to find! Thanks!

For Example:
Name: The Story
Blog URL: http://www.google.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-53.html