The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (80)

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find out how to participate and the "official" details on the IMM page.

IMM is a meme I started here at The Story with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction.IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.


People and Things Mentioned in the Post:

James of Book Chic

Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Stork by Wendy Delsol

My Invisible Boyfriend by Suzie Day
White Cat by Holly Black
The Fire Opal by Regina McBride
Folly by Marthe Jocelyn
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Crank & Glass by Ellen Hopkins
Fire Will Fall by Carol Plum-Ucci



That's what I got. What did you get? I can't wait to see! Please leave your IMM post direct URL in the Mister Linky widget. Happy Reading!

For example:
Name: The Story
URL: http://www.google.com/in-my-mailbox-1000