The Story is About   +  TIME

Welcome to PoC Literature Days

Welcome to PoC Literature Days! A celebration of PoC Literature for Teens!

Hello lovely blog readers! For the next two weeks I've got a special treat! Some of your favorite authors and bloggers will be stopping by to celebrate PoC Literature Days! Plus, some book reviews highlighting PoC titles!

PoC Literature Days will highlight novels featuring and/or written by people of color!

There are some awesome posts coming up from these authors and I can't wait to share them with you! I hope you'll stop by and enjoy the fun!

I'm also hosting a contest and giving away some of my favorite books featuring and/or written by PoC! Here are the goodies that I will be giving away!

I'm going to be doing this contest a little differently than normal! I won't actually be accepting entries until the 26, and here's why!

For every comment you leave on the guest posts, you'll get an entry into the contest. You don't have to have a blogger id, and DO NOT leave your email in the comments section. Just make sure you leave a way to have your comments identified (if you don't have blogger/google id). At the end of the week when I post the contest entry from, I'll have a place for you to mark if you commented on the corresponding post. Probably a check list. For every check, you'll get an extra entry into the giveaway. Do be honest, because if you're chosen as the winner, I'll be checking your extra entries to be sure!

Thanks so much to the authors and bloggers who helped me prepare these next two weeks!