The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (48) mini edition

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)!

If this is your first visit to the blog, I do "Books to Pine For" sporadically, it's a regular feature but it doesn't have a set date I post every month or what not.

You can check out all the books to pine for posts, they start chronologically from the most recent. In case you want to check out some earlier ones I've done. Okay I've rambled enough on to the goods!

Just a note.. all the links in the titles go to their Goodreads page... easier to add to your wish list!

I promise I won't be doing one of these a week... just sort of happened this time around!


Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
♦September 2011 ♦Tor Books
Why it's Pine Worthy: It's a 2011 debut!! Nuff said. (And it sound awesome and the cover is hot... okay that's e-nuff!)

Passion by Lauren Kate
♦June 14, 2011 ♦Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Why it's Pine Worthy: well... I have to read book two yet, but this series has some gorgeous covers and I have to admit I'll probably by a copy just to look at the pretties.

Eona by Alison Goodman
♦April 19, 2011 ♦Viking Juvenile
Why it's Pine Worthy: Is this book FINALLY coming out! I've been waiting forever! And this cover... Eona does look bad ass! Although it won't match my Eon hardcover.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
♦September 27, 2011 ♦Simon & Schuster
Why it's Pine Worthy: It's a 2011 debut... it has a gorgeous cover and it sounds freaggin' awesome!

Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin
♦May 3, 2011 ♦Hyperion
Why it's Pine Worthy: It's a 2011 debut author... and I want that girl's hair.

My Life, The Theater and Other Tragedies by Allen Zadoff
♦May 10, 2011 ♦ Egmont, USA
Why it's Pine Worthy: If you have not read Allen's first book Food, Girls and Other Things I Can't have, do it. It's hilarious. Can't wait to read this one!

Sirensong by Jenna Black
♦July 5, 2011 ♦St. Martin's Griffin
Why it's Pine Worthy: Do I even need to say... siren.

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
♦May 10, 2011 ♦Henry Holt
Why it's Pine Worthy: This one sounds fantastic. It's from a German author and thanks Nathalie for bringing to my attention!

I'm not Her by Janet Gurtler
♦May 1, 2011 ♦Sourcebooks Fire
Why it's Pine Worthy: This title was on a previous 'pine for' post (as The Weight of Bones) but now it had a new title and cover!