The Story is About   +  TIME

Reader Survey

Hello lovely Story Siren readers! If you could dedicate a few minutes of your time and complete this reader survey it would be very much appreciated!

The survey is anonymous, it does not ask for your name and you do not need to include it anywhere. Please be completely honest. I am looking for reader demographics & preferences, suggestions and constructive criticism. At the end of the survey you will find a link to enter a giveaway for a $50 book shopping spree of your choice! This is open to international readers as well! I can buy the books and send them to you, or I can send you a gift certificate to your favorite book store. I will work out the specifics with the winner when the time comes.

I appreciate all of you and hope that this survey will make The Story an even more enjoyable place to visit. Thank you for all of your help!

Reader Survey