The Story is About   +  young adult

She's So Money

She’s So Money by Cherry Cheva

Maya has always been a good girl. I wish I had her drive! Not only does she work every night at her parent’s restaurant, and tutor students at her school, she also has an unbelievable GPA. All Maya wants to do is make it through the rest of her year with her GPA in tact and run away to Stanford in the fall. And everything seems to be heading in that direction, well everything was headed in that direction until she hit a huge detour!

When her parents leave town for a wedding, they leave Maya in charge of the restaurant. Everything goes as smoothly as possible except for a couple of crabby customers, but hey it happens. What Maya wasn’t expecting was a visit from the health department that ends in a $10,000 fine!

Fortunately for Maya her current tutor student happens to be none other than Camden King, the mega popular super hottie of her school. When he mentions to Maya that he’ll pay her a hundred dollars to do his homework, she dismisses him, but now that she needs ten grand and in a hurry, it is starting to sounds like a good idea.

This book was so fun, and too cute! I loved Camden and Maya, they cracked me up with their sarcastic and smart ass comebacks! I was laughing out-loud throughout the book. Cheva’s writing was totally refreshing. I loved her understanding of young teen voices. I absolutely recommend this book, it is a fun and quick read! You should definitely go pick up a copy! I'm looking forward to reading more by Cheva.