The Story is About   +  TIME

Memed Again

I have been memed yet again. Is that a good thing? Possibly. Plenty of Paper Plenty of Paperhas memed me and I am rather bored at the moment... so I will gracioulsy accept their meme challenge!

Here are the rules for the Mutating Meme
-Copy and paste the questions, then fill in your answers. Post this on your blog, livejournal, etc. There’s a catch, though. You have to change/add a question from the meme you were tagged with.
- Post the rules
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Tag 3 people, by commenting on their blog
-Link back to the original (http://maelstrommedeia.blogspot.com/2008/03/mutating-meme.html) to see how much it has mutated

And so, for the questions:

1) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Huh... I don’t actually think I would change my name if I could.
2) What is your least favorite food?
red meat, like steak of hamburger
3) Are there any songs that get stuck in your head really easily? How do you get them out?
Yes, songs get stuck in my head all the time. I usually don’t do anything to get them out, I get distracted and easily forget about them.
4.) If you could be (or are) a mythical creature, what would it be (or what are you)?
Let’s go with a siren, but I wouldn’t kill people. I would just be a nice pretty siren sans the killing part.
5.) What do colors taste like?
Never tasted one?
6.) Name three (or more if you like) fawesome words.
Perturbed, it’s just fun so say I think. Supercilious, kohlrabi ( it’s cabbage!)
7.) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Crest pro-health
8.) If you could chose one superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to teleport, like in the movie Jumper.

I meme Book~Adorer , The Book Muncher , and The Page Wanderer.