The Story is About   +  TIME

Winner

Thanks to everyone for entering the B-day contest and wishing me a happy birthday! In case you are wondering what I got... from J’s mom and dad I got 50 big ones! My mom and dad got me a $50 gift card for clothes! And J is going to take me out to pick my present. I think I’m going to have him get me a bookcase.Enough about me, lets talk about the winner! There were 28 entries this time! I thought that was pretty good for a one day only contest. Almost everyone liked the gift card idea. I like gift cards myself. I drew a winner this time and the lucky name drawn was...

AMBEEN

Ambeen decided to go with the $20 amazon.com gift card. Please email me at e-mail with your personal email address and I should be able to email you, your gift card so you'll have it right away! If I'm not contacted by Sunday, April 20th. I will pick a new winner. Thanks again to everyone that entered!