The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox: Week Nine

In My Mailbox explores the contents of my mailbox on a weekly basis. Of course I only mention the really cool things, like books! If you would like to participate and have your own “In My Mailbox” post, you can find more information here. I didn't receive any actual books for review this week, but I did buy a lot!

Heartbreak River by Tricia Mills

Alex thought she'd be spending the summer focused on her family's rafting business, burying the memories of her father's death last year, and leaving behind all the messes she made in its wake.

But when Sean returns to town, she is forced to reckon with her mixed-up crushy feelings for him-more powerful than ever before. It takes another tragedy to make Alex realize Sean has loved her, and forgiven her, all along.

I can't wait to read this one! Sounds right up my alley. I'm borrowing this one from Yan. Thanks Yan!!

My Amazon Purchases:

Need by Carrie Jones & Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers

Why... because I love them!

Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston & City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Also because I love them. City of Bones was a random purchase, I've had the second novel, so I had to complete the collection, obviously

Barnes and Noble Purchases:
okay so B&N had their after holiday sale, and well I just couldn't resist... I went a little overboard, but I couldn't help it. I have a problem. You know what I'm talking about, right?

Are We There Yet by David Levithan & Dating 4 Demons by Serena Robar

I'm a Levithan virgin, so why not start with an oldy. Plus it was a hardcover for $3.99, how could I not. and Dating 4 Demons (paperback), also a $3.99 purchase.

Avalon High by Meg Cabot & Bras & Broomsticks by Sarah Mlynowski

Both again $3.99 purchases. Avalon High in paperback and Bras & Broomsticks in hardcover. Didn't I just mention the other day about getting the Mlynowski series! Score! Plus you can't ever go wrong with Meg.

You, Maybe by Rachel Vail, Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier & If I have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor

You, Maybe (hardcover) & IIHAWS,WMP? (hardcover) both $3.99 each! And Magic or Madness (paperback) for $1.99! I've wanted to read Vail, so check. I'm a Larbalestier virgin as well, plus I've heard good things about this series. I've read Kantor's book and I really like the sparkly cover!

Teen Idol by Meg Cabot, The Au Pairs: Skinny-Dipping by Melissa de la Cruz & The Mediator: Twilight by Meg Cabot

Teen Idol (paperback) & Twilight (hardcover) were both $3.99. Again you can never go wrong with Cabot. And I know that's like the 6th book in The Mediator series and I don't have any of the others, but how could I pass that up. Plus Skinny-Dipping (paperback) was only $1.99!

Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber, Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot & I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter.

I haven't read the Vampire Kisses novels, but I got the first novel at the last sale B&N had. This time I got the second novel Kissing Coffins (hardcover) $3.99. Another Meg Cabot. I love The Queen of Babble series! And ITYILYBTIHTKY haven't read it, but would like to, both $3.99 purchases.

Okay so now you know what's in mine, what did you get in yours? You can sign the Mr. Linky below, if you would, please link your actual post, so that it is easier to find! Thanks!