The Story is About   +  TIME

My '09 Debut Author Challenge List

This is where I'm planning on keeping track of my completed novels for the '09 Debut Authors Challenge. Once I have my reviews posted, I'll link those as well.

Read:

1. Willow by Julia Hoban
2. You are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
3. Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
4. Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
5. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
6. The September Sisters by Jillian Cantor
7. Waiting to Score by J.E. MacLeod.
8. The Season by Sarah MacLean
9. Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
10. Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison
11. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
12. Jane in Bloom by Deborah Lytton
14. Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbott
15. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
16. TMI by Sarah Quigley
17. My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters by Sydney Salter
18. Faery Rebels: Spell Hunter by R. J. Anderson
19. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
20. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
21. The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
22. Dull Boy by Sarah Cross
23. Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
24. The Beef Princess of Practical County by Michelle Houts
25. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
26. Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley
27. Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
28. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
29. Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
30. Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
31. Donut Days by Lara Zielen
32. Ash by Malinda Lo
33. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
34. Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
35. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
To Read:


This Is What I Want to Tell You by Heather Duffy Stone
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer
Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
The Diamonds by Ted Michael
Gentlemen by Michael Northrop

*{Bold Titles} Currently have ARC/Harcover/Paperback

Hopefully, I'll have more to add to this list!