The Story is About   +  Zoey Dean

The A-List: Hollywood Royalty by Zoey Dean

The A-List: Hollywood Royalty by Zoey Dean

Release Date: January 1, 2009
Publisher: Poppy
Age Group: Young Adult
Pages: 256

Some people are born with it.

Meet the new Hollywood Royalty: Amelie, the no-so-innocent starlet; Myla and Ash, the golden couple; Jacob, the geek turned hottie; and Jojo, the outsider who'll do anything to get on the A-List.

Another new series for me! I have not read any of the previous A-List books, so I can’t compare to the original series, but I can say that I will be reading the rest of this one!

I actually think I liked this one better than the Gossip Girl type novels, because the story is more about the characters and their internal battles with themselves, instead of the characters fighting over or with another character. Which I found refreshing!

Dean kept the story moving, with an exciting fast-pace. The writing, while I wouldn’t consider it notable, is prominent in it’s own way. It makes for a fun and fluffy read. I love reading about celebrities, even if they are fictional.

Overall, there must have been something that I liked, because I couldn’t stop turning the pages. I’m eagerly awaiting the rest of the series! And I LOVE the bright cover!