The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (14) or I'll take one of everything Please!

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. I hadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: check out all the books to pine for posts!

Royal Blood: A Vampire Kisses Novel by Ellen Schreiber
(Okay, technically I have't read any of this series, I do own the first two books, but the new covers have intrigued me... maybe)
Fade Out: The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Cain

The Uninvited by Tim Wynne Jones
Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert

Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter by Lisa Patton
Ash by Malinda Lo
(I wish I would have made this cover bigger because I really like it! Here is a good image.)

Bad Blood Mari Mancusi
(Another series I haven't read! Own the first book! Love the new covers)
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
(What I wouldn't give to have this little baby in my hands!)

Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson
(Haven't read Suite Scarlett, but I do own it, and I've heard great things about it, so the sequel will obvi. be fab!)
Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor

The Stone Child by Dan Poblocki
Prizm by Faye Kellerman & Aliza Kellerman

Voices in the Dark: The Last Descendants Trilogy by Catherine Banner
Fire by Kristin Cashore

Sunset Boulevard: An A-List Hollywood Royalty Novel by Zoey Dean
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

Postgrad: A Pre-Life Crisis by Emily Cassel
Hancock Park by Isabel Kaplan

The Comeback by Marlene Perez
VIP Lounge by by Ed Decter and Laura J. Burns

Sphinx's Princess by Esther Freisner
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn

Full Moon & Dark Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
(Sorry about the little covers, I tried to make them bigger and it just distorted them.. yuck! The only pics I could find were these small ones on Hawthorne's website..)

Gorgeous by Rachel Vail
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
(What!? Don't look at me like that, I'm CURIOUS!)