The Story is About   +  TIME

New Feature: Fresh Face Friday

I've been inspired to start something new... something FRESH! Fresh Face Friday will be a new feature here at The Story. I think it would be a great idea to recognize some new YA book bloggers! So that's what I'll be doing. Depending on the number of participants, I'm planning on doing a Fresh Face Friday on at least one friday a month.

Sometimes I stumble upon new blogs myself, but I know there are a lot out there that I haven't discovered yet.

If you would like to be featured on Fresh Fresh Friday please make sure you meet the qualifications below and fill out the form!

  • Your blog must review/feature primarily Young Adult literature
  • Your blog must be less than six months old
  • You must have less than 100 followers (if applicable, some blogs do not have followers)
  • Your blog must be active.