The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest Winners!

I'm back from my internet vacation and while I was gone a lot of my contest have reached their deadlines! So I have a ton of contest announcements to do!

Can I just say how much I love Google Docs! It's so very easy now! It puts everything in a nice numbered spreadsheet, so all I have to do is put my numbers into the random number generator. No more compiling comments and plugging them in! It's already done for me! It's so very awesome!

Anyway... lets announce some winners!

Winner of the set of three Blood Coven books: Boys that Bite, Stake That & Girls that Growl by Mari Mancusi is:

Jen

Congrats Jen! There were 184 entrants in this contest!!

Winner of an ARC of Are U 4 Real by Sara Kadefors is:

Ashley

Congrats Ashley! There were 182 entrants in this contest!

I have FIVE winners for Survival of the Fiercest: A Sloane Sisters Novel by Anna Carey:

Anita

Jordan

Mevurah

Jennifer

&

Kelsey

Congrats to you all! There were 78 entrants in this contest!

Winner of an ARC of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell is:

Sab

Congrats Sab! There were 75 entrants in this contest! Entrants were asked to answer the following question: If you were a superhero, would you save a supervillain who was in trouble? Would it matter if you thought they could fight you and win?

Here's what Sab had to say:

"Since I'm a girl I would be superwoman, super-sexy and super-dangerous and obviously would have the hots big time for the super-hot supervillain!! So yes I would fight him with sexy/dangerous music on the background and dressed in very tight black leather overall and black stiletto heels and would rip most of his clothes off during the steamy fight and then.. you get the picture ;)"

Hilarious!

I've contacted all winners by email. Please reply to me no later than Monday November 30, 2009 at 3:30 pm eastern time, otherwise your prize will be forfeited to another winner. Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who entered!