The Story is About   +  TIME

Contest Winners

I have to contest announcements two make!

First off I want to announce the winners of the Ultimate Christmas Contest! Your books have been sent out, so if you don't have them yet, they will be there shortly! Thanks to everyone who entered and CONGRATS to the winners! The winners are:

Amber (of Missouri)
&
Julie (of California)

Hope all of the books are enjoyed!

I also have a winner of the Ruby Oliver books by E. Lockhart! The winner is:

Laura D.

Congrats Laura! I emailed you a few days ago, but still haven't gotten your reply! Please reply to my email with your information, asap! You have until Monday December 28, otherwise a new winner will be drawn!

Thanks to everyone who entered! I have some great contests lined up for next year! Thanks for participating in 2009!