The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (82)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted here at The Story. (It was inspired by from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.) Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library. You can find more information on how to participate in the IMM meme, here.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.


(This is my IMM post for last sunday and this sunday! My BEA books are not included in this post)

For Review:

Unraveled by Gena Showalter
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
13 to Life by Shannon Delaney
Kiss It by Erin Downing
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Twelve Long Months by Brian Malloy
Candypop (UK edition) by Lauren Laverne
My Ultimate Sister Disaster by Jane Mendle
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols

Bought:

Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Darklight by Lesley Livingston

If you'd like to share your IMM posts, please be sure to sign the Mister Linky below!

For example:
Name: The Story
URL: http://www.google.com/in-my-mailbox-1000

* It's just came to my attention that after you put in your link, it asks you to comment. Please note that you don't have to comment if you don't want to!