The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine For (47) mini edition

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)!

If this is your first visit to the blog, I do "Books to Pine For" sporadically, it's a regular feature but it doesn't have a set date I post every month or what not.

You can check out all the books to pine for posts, they start chronologically from the most recent. In case you want to check out some earlier ones I've done. Okay I've rambled enough on to the goods!

Just a note.. all the links in the titles go to their Goodreads page... easier to add to your wishlist!


Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
♦August 23, 2011 ♦Little Brown
Why it's Pine Worthy: It's JACKSON PEARCE. And how awesomely creepy is that book cover. LOVE.

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
♦March 1, 2011 ♦St. Martin's Griffin
Why it's Pine Worthy: This one sounds really good, and it would be great for the YA Historical fiction challenge!

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
♦April 12, 2011 ♦HarperCollins
Why it's Pine Worthy: I'm such a fan of Kelley's other YA series, I can't wait for this one!

Siren's Storm by Lisa Papademetriou
♦August 9, 2011 ♦Knopf
Why it's Pine Worthy: Do I even need to say anything?

The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky
♦April 5, 2011 ♦Poppy
Why it's Pine Worthy: Time travel... to the Titanic... hmmmmm.

Hooked by Catherine Greenman
♦August 9, 2011 ♦Delacorte
Why it's Pine Worthy: The summary of this one really 'hooked' me. No really... sounds like an awesome comtemp.

In the Shadow of the Lamp by Susanne Dunlap
♦April 12, 2011 ♦Bloomsbury
Why it's Pine Worthy: Another great novel for the YA Historical challenge!

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
♦April 5, 2011 ♦Margaret K. McElderry
Why it's Pine Worthy: O_O that is all.

Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
♦July 12, 2011 ♦Simon Pulse
Why it's Pine Worthy: Another great sounding contemp. Plus I've yet to read a novel by Lauren... and I've heard awesome things about her.

Dreams of Significant Girls by Cristina Garcia
♦July 12, 2011 ♦Simon & Schuster
Why it's Pine Worthy: The cultural variations of the three girls in this novel... really piqued my interest.