The Story is About   +  TIME

In My Mailbox (75)

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find out how to participate and the "official" details on the IMM page.

Basically IMM is a meme I started here at The Story with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. What is a meme you ask? A meme (pronounced meem or to rhyme with theme) is like the plague. It's purpose is to spread... like a disease, hence the plague reference. A meme should not be confused with a "feature" that can be exclusive to a particular blog. Memes can be those stupid quizzes that you see on facebook.. "what type of latte are you?" You know what I'm talking about right? For bloggers especially book bloggers memes have evolved into something a little more personal that we can share with each other.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction.

IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.

The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howell
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
Summer of Geek by Piper Banks

Disney: Alice in Wonderland: A Visual Companion

That's what I got. What did you get? I can't wait to see! Please leave your IMM post direct URL in the Mister Linky widget. Happy Reading!

For example:
Name: The Story
URL: http://www.google.com/in-my-mailbox-1000