The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine for Take Ten!

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles (I do have an adult title thrown in there this time) that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. I hadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: Books to Pine For II, Books to Pine For III, Books to Pine For IV, Books to Pine For V, Books to Pine For VI, Books to Pine For take Seven, Books to Pine For Eight (mini edition) and Books to Pine For Ninth Edition.

Hottie by Jonathan Bernstein
Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters

Secrets, Lies and My Sister Kate by Belinda Hollyer
Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors

The Visibles by Sara Shepard (couldn't find anything about this one... but pretty cover, huh?)
Unclaimed Hearts by Kim Wilkins

Torched by April Henry
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Sophomore Switch by Abby Mcdonald
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs

Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

Vamped by Lucienne Diver
Girl to the Core by Stacey Goldblatt