The Story is About   +  TIME

Books to Pine for (16)

Books to pine for... a collection of various Young Adult titles that have yet to be released. Books to pine for are found on my aimless wanderings on Amazon.com and Young Adult author websites. Almost all the titles mentioned are not in my possession, but oh... how I wish they were.

to pine (third-person singular simple present pines, present participle pining, simple past and past participle pined)

(intransitive) To long, to yearn so much that it causes suffering. (yep that pretty much sums it up)

My original books to pine for post: Books to Pine For, has a wide range of titles, some have been released since its post date. I hadn’t intended to make Books to Pine For a regular feature, but I continued to find books that caught my interest, thus, more posts where made: check out all the books to pine for posts!

Lips Touch by Laini Taylor



The Lost Sister by Megan Kelley Hall
(YAY! I've been waiting for this one!)

Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder

(Technically I haven't read Storm Glass yet, but look at this cover!)

Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe

(I LOVE this cover, I think it is one of my all time fav's! Plus, it sounds really good, I can't wait to read this one!)

Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr

Hold Still by Nina Lacour

Rage: A Love Story by Julie Anne Peters

The Naughty List by Suzanne Young

(These both sound really good, and I dig pink covers.)

Beautiful by Amy Reed

How It Ends by Laura Wiess

After by Amy Efaw

Touch by Francine Prose

Violet Wings by Victoria Hanley

Intertwined by Gena Showalter

(I'm a fan of Showalter's adult books, I own her other YA books, but I haven't read them yet. This one sounds really good!)

Demon Princess by Michelle Rowan

Hazel by Julie Hearn

My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman

Hourglass by Claudia Gray

(Do I even need to say anything... I need this book!)